I've been a fan of body mists for years, ever since discovering the now discontinued Ravishing Love from Victoria Secret (sob), so I was very excited when I saw that everyone's favourite nostalgic brand So...? Fragrance had a refresh and brought out a ton of new body mists last year. After trying both the Boots and Superdrug collections (read about those here and here respectively), I've found
My Fruity #SoMistHave | So...? Pink Grapefruit
My Fresh #SoMistHave | So...? Sparkling Tea
My Sweet #SoMistHave | So...? Vanilla Milkshake
When I met the So...? team at the Blogosphere Christmas Market (read about that here) event back in November, I was so excited to finally see the new body mists in person! The very first one I sprayed (liberally, all over me) was So...? Vanilla Milkshake* after one of the other bloggers sprayed and it was a bit of an "OMG what IS that?" situation! To this day, it has remained one of my favourites, and I can't get enough of its moreish, sweet vanilla scent. It actually has notes of peach and plum in there too, which add depth and give a sweet, candied finish. It is a pure gourmand scent, and is so delicious. Vanilla Milkshake, you forever have my heart, but if you prefer your vanilla's a little more woodsy and musky, there's also So...? Vanilla too.
My Everyday #SoMistHave | So...? Floriental
So...? Floriental*, again was one of the first scents I took a shine to, and honestly I didn't expect to like it. An oriental fragrance is usually quite heavy, with notes of spice, vanilla, amber and musks, but this is a lot lighter, with fruity mandarin, apple and pear, a fresh floral freesia heart, and caramel and amber at the base to add warmth. Floriental is a great everyday scent, as it smells clean and fresh, yet it doesn't smell like a typical body mist. It's that little bit more sophisticated, and there's a delicate spiciness in there. It's a bit of a crowd pleaser, and definitely the one I reach for most in the mornings when I'm not in the mood for a sweet, citrussy or fruity scent.
As mentioned above, the lovely team at So...? Fragrance are offering you the chance to win one set of the 4 body mists mentioned in this post! This giveaway will take place on Twitter, so all you have to do is follow me and So...? Fragrance and retweet THIS TWEET (all details will be on the tweet) for a chance to enter before 7th April 23:59. See below for full Ts & Cs.
WIN MY #SoMistHaves! Follow @BehindTheScent & @SoFragrance & RT this tweet to #win. For full terms & conditions: https://t.co/xspqW7vRaF pic.twitter.com/lnnalCqsq5— Kirstie 🌸 (@BehindTheScent) March 31, 2017
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Requirements to enter are: a) following @BehindTheScent on Twitter b) following @SoFragrance c) Retweeting the linked tweet. Quote retweets will not be counted.
2. The Contest is open to candidates aged thirteen years of age and over (13+) who are legal residents of the UK excluding employees of Incos Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), their affiliates, licensees, agents and members of their respective immediate families and anyone professionally associated with the administration of this promotion.
3. CONTEST PERIOD. All eligible entries have to be submitted between the 31st of Mar 2017 and the 7th of April 2017 at 23:59. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be counted and will be cancelled.
4. Incos Ltd. or its distributors do not accept any responsibility for late or lost, ineligible or incomplete entries
5. WINNERS: One winner will be chosen by Behind The Scent and contacted by @BehindTheScent by private message on Twitter within 48 hours of the contest closing. The winner consents to their details being passed over to a contact at So...? Fragrance, who will then be responsible for sending out the prize.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: The winner will receive One (1) So…? Sparkling Tea Body Mist, One (1) So…? Vanilla Milkshake Body Mist, One (1) So…? Pink Grapefruit and One (1) So…? Floriental. The prize is worth a retail value of approximately £15.96
7. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred although Incos Limited reserve the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances to the same value or higher. There will be no cash alternative.
8. CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT: The Sponsor reserves the right to amend or cancel this Contest at any time.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA: The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating in this contest, you agree to a complete release of liability of Twitter, who is not affiliated with this promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to the Contest Sponsor and not Twitter.
10. Entrants and parents and/or legal guardians of Entrants under the age of 18 years old will be deemed to have accepted the official Terms and Conditions (the “Rules”) and to agree to be bound by them.
11. The Promoter is Incos, Congress House, Lyon Road, Harrow, HA1 2EN, UK
12. Winners have 28 days to claim their prize, to keep it fair and within current guidelines, otherwise they forefit their rights to the prize and @BehindTheScent will draw a new winner
13. At the time of drawing, and throughout the whole period of communication with The Promoter/@BehindTheScent, the entrant must be following both @BehindTheScent and @SoFragrance
- Post contains PR samples -
- This does not affect my views and I will always give my honest opinion of a product -